- Minimum 6 years experience in a similar role
- Join a high performing team
Founded in 1997, Parkview Constructions are a multi-award-winning company committed to integrity, excellence and innovation in both residential and commercial construction, with over 250 staff across multiple projects within the Sydney Metropolitan region. We have an exciting opportunity for a Site Manager to join the team. The Site Manager role is a senior site role that coordinates site activities in accordance with the construction program to ensure the project is delivered safely, on time and within budget. The Site Manager achieves the desired project outcomes by supervising and co-ordinating the onsite activities and the quality thereof to ensure the resources, manpower and materials are available so the maximum productivity is being achieved at any given point throughout the programme. The Site Manager also co-ordinates, controls and manages all on-site activities of site staff, sub-contractors, trades and suppliers to ensure that all works are carried out in accordance with current codes, standards, operation and maintenance manuals, specifications and drawings. Principle Accountabilities:
- Manage the site construction activities to achieve the most productive use of available materials and construction resources (internal and external).
- Thoroughly understand the relevant components within the tender process.
- Maintain overall quality assurance whilst ensuring building compliance.
- Maintain and monitor all environmental site specific issues.
- Notify the Project Manager of any issues likely to have a substantial impact on operations.
- Maintain professional relationships with relevant authorities, delegates and consultants.
- Manage day to day site control of project
- Ensure that site setup is maintained in accordance with the code of practice in conjunction with relevant safety supervisor.
- Ensure all standards of construction are monitored and maintained.
Responsibilities Manage the construction of the building and other structures on the site whilst co-ordinating the material and human resources involved in the construction process by:
- Managing the logistics of construction resources (internal and external) for all scheduled construction work and delivery of the program for the site to achieve the most efficient use of resources.
- Ensure optimum outcomes regarding safety, quality, reliability and capacity to meet the delivery program schedules, relative to program costs on behalf of Parkview.