- Minimum 6 years experience in a similar role
We have an exciting opportunity for a Structures Foreman to join the team. The Structures Foreman role is an essential site role that drives the construction process in accordance with the structures program to ensure the construction program is running according to plan. The structural foreman role is critical to coordinating the design and structural elements, the design of services reticulation, formwork erection, materials handling, services coordination as well as overseeing plant, equipment and crews of trades responsible for the structure of the project. The role is pivotal to ensuring all consultants, design engineers, and sub-contractors are completing their tasks and all individual test plans (ITP’s) are completed and inspected as each phase of the construction is completed. Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 6 years in similar position
- Experience in high rise construction projects necessary
- Solid organisational and coordination skills
- Sound knowledge of construction from excavation & groundwork’s through to structures and finishes.
- Deadline driven awareness
- Computer knowledge and organised administration skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Management of the construction of the building structure in co-ordinating & supporting all trades, materials and personnel involved in the construction of this process;
- Supporting the logistics of construction resources (internal and external) for all scheduled construction delivery programs for the site to achieve the most efficient use of resources.
- Ensure optimum outcomes regarding safety, quality, reliability and capacity meet the delivery program schedules, relative to program costs on behalf of Parkview Constructions Pty Ltd.
- Maintain overall site program in conjunction with the Site Manager
- Involvement of overall programme & preliminary structure
- Monitoring of safety regulations and policy protocol
- Management of specific construction activities to achieve the most productive use of available materials and construction resources (internal and external).
- Work in conjunction with the Site Manager regarding receipt and distribution of all relevant site correspondence.
- Maintain overall quality assurance whilst ensuring building compliance.
- Maintain and monitor all environmental site specific issues.
- Notify the Site Manager of any issues likely to have a substantial impact on operations.
- Maintain professional relationships with relevant authorities and delegates.
- Monitor & mark up all programmes
- Supervise day to day events & proceedings on site