- One of Sydney’s leading builders is seeking a motivated and experienced Sub Foreman to join the team!
Founded in 1997, Parkview Constructions are a multi-award-winning company committed to integrity, excellence and innovation in both residential and commercial construction, with over 250 staff across multiple projects within the Sydney Metropolitan region. We have an exciting opportunity for a Sub-Foreman to join the team. The Sub-Foreman role is critical to coordinating the design and structural elements, the design of services reticulation, formwork erection, materials handling, services coordination through to finishes, facades and defects as well as overseeing plant equipment and crews of trades responsible for the structure and detail of the project.
- Work with an experienced and well-resourced site team
- Strong safety culture
- Competitive salary and benefits on offer
- Fast-paced and rewarding role
- Award winning, privately owned construction company
- At least 2 years in similar position
- Experience in high rise construction projects preferable
- Good organisational and coordination skills
- Knowledge of construction from excavation & groundwork’s through to structures and finishes.
- Deadline driven awareness
- Computer knowledge and organised administration skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
About the role
Reporting to the Site Manager, the Sub-Foreman is responsible for:
- Management of specific construction activities to achieve the most productive use of available materials and construction resources (internal and external).
- Work in conjunction with the Site Manager regarding receipt and distribution of all relevant site correspondence.
- Maintain overall quality assurance whilst ensuring building compliance.
- Maintain and monitor all environmental site-specific issues.
- Notify the Site Manager of any issues likely to have a substantial impact on operations.
- Maintain professional relationships with relevant authorities, sub-contractors and delegates.
- Monitor & mark up all programmes.
- Supervise day to day events & proceedings on site.
- Demonstrate a commitment to ongoing professional development and continuous learning by actively participating in the Sub-Foreman Program and completing all associated paperwork in required timeframes.